is located at the corner of Eutaw and Lombard Streets in Baltimore, MD and was completed in 1911. This building
was designed by Joseph Evans Sperry and stands 289 feet tall with 15 floors. This tower originally had a 51 foot
revolving Bromo-Seltzer bottle on its top, but it was removed in 1936 because it was structural hazard. This pewter
souvenir replica is finished in medium bronze and stands 4-1/4" tall.